Thursday, October 2, 2008

SAMPLE MEMO 3: Resignation letter

Teradyne Philippines, Ltd.
MEPZ II, Lapu-lapu City
To: Juan Dimagiba
Supervisor
From: Romnek Pitogo
Subject: Resignation
Date: 13 August 2008
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mr. Dimagiba:

I am an employee of yours in this company, Teardyne Philippines, Ltd.. I have been working in this company for 2 years already. Your company contributed a lot to my development. My skills and knowledge has improved because of the training the company conducted.
However, I was planning to pursue my studies as a fulltime student at USC and also I want to learn more about my course, develop my skills. Before I leave, I want to work for 1 month for you to find someone for my replacement.
Many thanks for the skills and knowledge, and work experience I have gained. Best wishes foe the future and God Bless.

No comments: