Thursday, October 2, 2008

SAMPLE MEMO 1: Letter of Request

CITE Technical Institute, Inc.
San Jose, Cebu City
To: Engr. Jose Roland M. Flores
Department Head
From: Juan Batoctoy
2D ELEX
Subject: Request for Pull-out
Date: 30 July 2008
___________________________________________________________________
Sir:

For ten months of having DTS at XYZ Company. I was doing clericall (phone, writing letters, etc.) and messengerial only. I've learned many things about my job. The training you conducted contributed much to my development.

Unfortunately, I still falls short of the skills that I learned in the company being an ELEX Trainee. My supervisor told me that he will relocate me in the Testing Department in 3 months but the recent reorganization of XYZ contribute so much in my development but I also wishes to put my skills in electronics into practice in other companies.

I am looking forward for your positive response.

No comments: