Thursday, October 2, 2008

Resignation Letter

Teradyne Philippines, Ltd.
MEPZ II, Lapu-lapu City

Mr. Juan Dimagiba
Supervisor
Teradyne Philippines, Ltd.
MEPZ II, Lapu-lapu City

Mr. Dimagiba:

I am an employee of yours in this company, Teardyne Philippines, Ltd.. I have been working in this prestigious company for 2 years already. Your company contributed a lot to my development. My skills and knowledge has improved a lot because of the training the company conducted.

However, I was planning to pursue my studies as a fulltime student at USC and also I want to learn more about my course, develop my skills. Before I leave, I want to work for 1 month for you to find someone for my replacement.

Many thanks for the skills and knowledge, and work experience. Best wishes foe the future and God Bless.

Truly yours,


ROMNEK PITOGO

No comments: