Thursday, October 2, 2008

Application Letter Writing

Bangkal, Ibabao, Cordova, Cebu
14 July 2008

Mr. Juan dela Cruz
General Manager
XYZ Corporation
Cebu City

Mr. dela Cruz

A certain employee of yours, Juan Santos, has informed me of a job opening for aLaboratory Technician in your company. I am interested to apply for the saidposition. I'm a third year student of the Center for Industrial technology andEnterprise (CITE) taking up Electromechanics Technology, a 3-year post-
secondary technician course. I am expected to receive my diploma in October
2008.

During my in-plant training through Dual Training System, I was deployed at
Lexmark Research and Development Corporation as a Laboratory Technician-
Trainee from 2 July 2007- 2 December 2008. I believe that the knowledge and
skills I learned during my work experience and education povide me the strong
foundation in fulfilling the responsibilities which the position may demand. Being
a novice, however, I am also willing to undergo any training to carry out tasks
that the job may require. My strengths include being able to work well with
various personalities, communicate with people of different ranks, and adapt to
new environments with a creative and resourceful attitude. In addition, I am
very detail oriented, persistent, and punctual.

For specific information about me, please refer to the enclosed resume stating my
personal records. I shall be pleased to see you for a personal interview at your
most convenient time. You may contact me through these numbers: 334-0713 /
cell. no. 09187528682 or 09236365951.

Yours truly


ROMNEK PITOGO

Enclosure: Resume

No comments: